Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Romney. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Romney. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of West Virginia – including Romney & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Romney homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Romney?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Romney. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Romney Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Romney, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Romney? WV Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving West Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Romney
WV Tree Trimming serves Romney and neighboring communities: