Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Rupert. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Rupert. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of West Virginia – including Rupert & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Rupert homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Rupert?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Rupert. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Rupert Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rupert, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rupert? WV Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving West Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rupert
WV Tree Trimming serves Rupert and communities nearby: