Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Shady Spring. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Shady Spring. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of West Virginia – including Shady Spring & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Shady Spring homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Shady Spring?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Shady Spring. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Shady Spring Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shady Spring, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shady Spring? WV Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving West Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shady Spring
WV Tree Trimming proudly serves Shady Spring and communities nearby: