Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Shepherdstown. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Shepherdstown. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of West Virginia – including Shepherdstown & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Shepherdstown homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Shepherdstown?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Shepherdstown. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Shepherdstown Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shepherdstown, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shepherdstown? WV Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving West Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shepherdstown
WV Tree Trimming serves Shepherdstown and the surrounding area: