Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Smithers. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Smithers. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of West Virginia – including Smithers & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Smithers homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Smithers?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Smithers. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Smithers Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Smithers, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Smithers? WV Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving West Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Smithers
WV Tree Trimming proudly serves Smithers and neighboring communities: