Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Stonewood. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Stonewood. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of West Virginia – including Stonewood & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Stonewood homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Stonewood?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Stonewood. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Stonewood Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Stonewood, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Stonewood? WV Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving West Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Stonewood
WV Tree Trimming proudly serves Stonewood and the surrounding area: