Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Sutton. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Sutton. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of West Virginia – including Sutton & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Sutton homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Sutton?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Sutton. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Sutton Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sutton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sutton? WV Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving West Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sutton
WV Tree Trimming proudly serves Sutton and the surrounding area: