Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Switzer. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Switzer. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of West Virginia – including Switzer & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Switzer homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Switzer?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Switzer. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Switzer Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Switzer, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Switzer? WV Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving West Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Switzer
WV Tree Trimming proudly serves Switzer and neighboring communities: