Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Sylvester. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Sylvester. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of West Virginia – including Sylvester & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Sylvester homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Sylvester?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Sylvester. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Sylvester Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sylvester, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sylvester? WV Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving West Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sylvester
WV Tree Trimming proudly serves Sylvester and the surrounding area: