Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Thurmond. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Thurmond. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of West Virginia – including Thurmond & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Thurmond homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Thurmond?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Thurmond. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Thurmond Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Thurmond, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Thurmond? WV Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving West Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Thurmond
WV Tree Trimming serves Thurmond and the surrounding area: