Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in West Logan. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in West Logan. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of West Virginia – including West Logan & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in West Logan should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in West Logan?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in West Logan. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The West Logan Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in West Logan, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in West Logan? WV Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving West Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN West Logan
WV Tree Trimming proudly serves West Logan and communities nearby: