Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in West Union. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in West Union. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of West Virginia – including West Union & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in West Union need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in West Union?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in West Union. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The West Union Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in West Union, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in West Union? WV Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving West Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN West Union
WV Tree Trimming serves West Union and the surrounding area: